Off-road motorcycle tours in Nepal offer you the opportunity to ride through the hills of Nepal. During the trip, experience the feeling of freedom and being close to nature, while heading to that destination. On the off-road motorcycle tours in Nepal, you come across some of the most beautiful places that are of religious and cultural significance and numerous natural attractions.
Muktinath is the main attraction for off-road motorcycle tours in Nepal. It is an important religious site for both Hindus and Buddhists. This motorcycle tour takes you to the Annapurna and Mustang region. It will be quite adventurous for you to take an off-road motorcycle ride to this place. Just before Muktinath, you will come across Jomsom, which is the capital of Mustang. All of these features work together to provide you with a motorcycle riding experience that is quite enjoyable.
Muktinath is a Vishnu temple, sacred to both Hindus and Buddhists. It is located in Muktinath Valley at the foot of the Thorong La mountain pass in Mustang, Nepal. It is one of the world’s highest temples (altitude 3,800 m). Within Hinduism, it is known as Mukti Kshetra, which literally means the ‘place of liberation’ (moksh) and is one of the Char Dham in Nepal.
Muktinath is located in NepalPashupat KshetraPashupat KshetraRuru KshetraRuru KshetraMukti KshetraMukti KshetraBaraha KshetraBaraha Kshetra
Char Dham, Nepal. This temple is considered to be 106th among the available 108 Divya Desam (premium temples) considered sacred by the Sri Vaishnava sect. Its ancient name in Sri Vaishnava literature is Thiru Saligramam. The Gandaki river near by is considered the only source of the Saligram shila, considered to be the naturally available form of Sriman.
Buddhists call it Chumig Gyatsa, which in Tibetan means “Hundred Waters”. For Tibetan Buddhists, Muktinath is an important place of dakinis, goddesses known as Sky Dancers, and one of the 24 Tantric places. They understand the murti to be a manifestation of Avalokiteśvara, who embodies the compassion of all Buddhas. The site is close to the village of Ranipauwa, which is sometimes mistakenly called Muktinath.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu (1,370 m)
Day 02: Ride from Kathmandu to Pokhara (1,310 m) (approx. 147 km)
Day 03: Ride from Pokhara to Tatopani (1,190 m) (approx. 105 km)
Day 04: Ride from Tatopani to Muktinath (3,750 m) (approx. 71 km)
Day 05: Ride from Muktinath to Kalopani (approx. 52 km)
Day 06: Ride from Kalopani to Pokhara (approx. 105 km)
Day 07: Ride from Pokhara to Kathmandu (approx. 210 km)
Day 08: Final Departure.
Arrive at Kathmandu.;
Ride from Kathmandu to Pokhara. (147 km)
Ride from Pokhara to Tatopani.
Ride from Tatopani to Muktinath.
Ride from Muktinath to Kalopani.
Ride from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Motorbike to Everest Base Camp (5,200 mt.) and ride back to Ronbuk Monastery(78 km). Overnight at Guest House 5,000m
- Riding Jacket – Waterproofing, Venting, hard-wearing, etc.
- Riding Pants – Waterproofing, Must be comfortable, and have good knee protection.
- Proper rain suit.
- Motorcycle Boots – Ankle protection, waterproof and must be comfortable to live with day in and day out. If you insist on wearing MX boots use waterproof socks.
- Motorcycle Riding Gloves – Summer pair and a winter pair
- Base Layers – Synthetic or natural wool base layers for severe cold weather riding.
- All transfer as per itinerary in a private deluxe vehicle accompanied by the representative/guide.
- Welcome and farewell dinner with transfer accompanied by the representative/guide.
- Accommodation at 3 star or similar as per Itinerary on BB Basis inclusive of all the government taxes. (Currently 24.3 %)
- Hire of Royal Enfield Himalayan Motorcycle with fuel for the whole trip as per the itinerary.
- Services of an experienced Road Captain on a bike and back up of support of a highly qualified and well trained Mechanic, including the cost for their meals, accommodations and daily allowances.
- Back up vehicle (4X4) for the entire trip to carry the luggage, motorbike spares parts and a mechanic.
- ACAP and TIMS permit Fee.
- Comprehensive medical kit
- Motorcycle Insurance for or against accidents, loss of life, theft etc.
- Third Party Insurance.
- Special Permit to travel in Upper Mustang / Lo-Manthang (Restricted Area) of USD 500.00 per person.
- Escort of an experienced trekking guide license holder for visiting Upper mustang which is mandatory including his daily allowances with accommodation and meal facilities.
- All government and local taxes
- International airfares & Nepal Visa fees (If applicable).
- Personal insurance, evacuation and medical expenses.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) except welcome, farewell & dinner.
- Items of a personal nature such as bar bills telephone calls, laundry, extra mileage and any extra costs incurred due to natural calamities, flight delays etc
- Tips for the staff and crew.
- Costs incurred due to cancellation of flights, altitude sickness or unforeseen circumstances (riots, natural calamities etc.) and situations beyond the control of BINJULI Adventure
- Any item not mentioned in the above ‘cost includes’.